Covid-19 Information for Clinicians / Professionals
General Information and Advice
- *NEW* Recommendations for changes to COVID-19 infection prevention and control (IPC) advice to help ease pressure on the NHS.
- *NEW* Advice C1457_Cancer alliances third primary dose letter
- Guides on managing referrals and treatments.
- PCA COVID- Letter to GP's regarding suspected cancer referrals and FIT.
- PCA modified colorectal cancer triage and referral pathway
NHS Volunteer Responders Referrals
Health and social care professionals in England are being encouraged to refer individuals who are highly vulnerable to coronavirus for support through the NHS Volunteer Responders volunteering scheme.
Hundreds of thousands of volunteers are available to help with tasks such as collecting shopping and prescribed medicines or driving patients to medical appointments. You can make referrals through the NHS Volunteer Responders referrers portal or by calling 0808 196 3382.