SW Genomic Medicine Service Alliance Breast Cancer and BRCA Educational Event
Breast Cancer and BRCA Educational Event
We would like to invite you to this educational event, hosted by the Southwest Genomic Medicine Service.
It is aimed at all nurses and Allied Health Professionals involved in the patient breast cancer journey.
This will be an ‘in person’ meeting at a venue in Exeter.
We are hoping to have recordings available post event if you are unable to attend in person.
Topics on the day, full confirmed agenda will be available closer to the date but will include:
• Our SW regional BRCA transformation project and introduction to what it is and how we can help your service
• An update on the breast cancer testing guidelines for BRCA1, BRCA2 and PALB2
• Presentations on genetics and the effect on prescribing for our breast patients to include DPYD and PARP inhibitors.
• Presentation on the future of genomics from a primary care perspective
• Opportunity to network with regional colleagues
• A chance to speak to us about your development needs to support the pathway
• An introduction to new educational resources