Please click below to access each hospitals Cancer Support Centre website. Further information on our local charities can be found on the My Sunrise App or via the Cancer Care Map below :
Find an NHS Cancer Information and Support Services in your area:
Charity support lines for people living with cancer
• Blood Cancer UK | 0808 2080 888
• The Brain Tumour Charity | 0808 800 0004
• Brains Trust | 01983 292 405
• Breast Cancer Now | 0808 800 6000
• Cancer Research UK | 0808 800 4040
• Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust | 0808 802 8000
• Leukaemia Care | 08088 010 444
• Lymphoma Action | 0808 808 5555
•Macmillan Cancer Support | 0808 808 0000
• Maggie’s | 0300 123 1801
• Myeloma UK | 0800 980 3332
• Ovacome | 0800 008 7054
• Pancreatic Cancer UK | 0808 801 0707
• Prostate Cancer UK | 0800 074 8383
• Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation | 0800 358 7200
• Sarcoma UK | 0808 801 0401
• Target Ovarian Cancer | 020 7923 5475
The Cancer Care Map for anyone living with cancer or caring for those who have cancer.
The Cancer Care Map is an online directory that helps people find cancer care and support services in their local area. People with cancer, their friends and family can either search for a service or can browse the types of services available, and this will flag up everything from support services embedded within the NHS, to smaller local charities and community organisations, offering care and support to those affected by cancer during and beyond treatment.
The Cancer Care Map has been set up by the Richard Dimbleby Cancer Fund - providers of cancer care and support since 1966, primarily with the Dimbleby Cancer Care centre at Guy’s and St Thomas’. Since August 2019 they have been fully focused on growing and developing the Cancer Care Map into a really helpful resource for people wherever they live in the UK. Please note that all entries are checked verified and kept up-to-date.
Other useful Links and information
A Guide for Young People with Cancer: Hand2Hold_guidance
Support for Patients with Hearing Impairment
The Wessex Cancer Alliance as produced the following British Sign language video detailing the 2ww referral process.
My Sunrise App:
A free patient cancer App designed for your NHS Cancer Centre, select the image to learn more.