Soft Tissue Sarcoma Advisory Group (SAG)
Thursday 16th September 2021 (14:00- 15:30 pm)
MS Teams Conference Call
Chair of this meeting is:
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peninsula Sarcoma Service
Sarcomas are a rare group of cancers found in the connective tissue such as bone, cartilage, fat, blood vessels, nerves and muscles.
The Peninsula Sarcoma Service Specialises in the care and treatment of patients with soft tissue sarcoma.
Soft tissue sarcoma accounts for about 1% of all malignant tumors and can occur anywhere in the soft tissue of the body.
The Peninsula Sarcoma service is made up of 2 specialised ( surgical sites) and local sarcoma units linking to a single MDT for the region.
SSG Meeting Documents
Useful Documents and Links
Service Specification - Soft Tissue Sarcoma
Site Specific Groups
- COG Operational Group (Cancer Managers and Lead Cancer Nurses) Meeting Documents
- Brain and Central Nervous System SSG
- Breast Cancer SSG
- Cancer of Unknown Primary (CUP) SSG and AOS Meeting
- Colorectal Cancer SSG
- Endocrine and Thyroid SSG
- Gynaecological Cancer SSG
- Haemato-Oncology SSG
- Head and Neck Cancer SSG
- NSS CAG
- Skin Cancer SSG
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Advisory Group (SAG)
- SW SACT Nurses Group
- Thoracic Oncology SSG
- Upper GI SSG
- Urology SSG