Thoracic Oncology SSG
Peninsula Thoracic Oncology SSG Meeting
MS Teams Conference Call
Dr Cyrus Daneshvar - Consultant Respiratory Physician
University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust
Tenure : 2020-2022
For further information please email: email@example.com
Meeting Notes available on request via the above email address.
Lung cancer is one of the most common and serious types of cancer.
The Thoracic Oncology SSG aims to ensure that patients with lung cancers receive high quality equitable cancer care throughout the region regardless of geography or socio-economic factors and will, wherever possible, endeavour to improve the standard of care provided.
All patients with lung cancer are managed by a multidisciplinary team based in one of five Acute Trusts.
SSG Terms of Reference
Useful Links and Other Documents
Site Specific Groups
- COG Operational Group (Cancer Managers and Lead Cancer Nurses) Meeting Documents
- Brain and Central Nervous System SSG
- Breast Cancer SSG
- Cancer of Unknown Primary (CUP) SSG and AOS Meeting
- Colorectal Cancer SSG
- Endocrine and Thyroid SSG
- Gynaecological Cancer SSG
- Haemato-Oncology SSG
- Head and Neck Cancer SSG
- NSS CAG
- Skin Cancer SSG
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Advisory Group (SAG)
- SW SACT Nurses Group
- Thoracic Oncology SSG
- Upper GI SSG
- Urology SSG