Peninsula Cancer Alliance
Cancer is the leading cause of death in the South West. The Peninsula Cancer Alliance brings together healthcare services across hospitals and primary care as well as charities to improve services and the patient experience. The Alliance covers the 1.7 million people who live in Devon and Cornwall.
The Alliance has a Long Term Plan for 2019 to 2024. This sets out how we are working to diagnose more cancers early, provide services rapidly and support people living with and beyond cancer.
The Alliance includes
- Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
- Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Torbay & South Devon Foundation NHS Trust
- Devon Clinical Commissioning Group
- Kernow Clinical Commissioning Group
The Alliance also works closely with local and national charities.